Email coaching and support is a way for me to provide you with 24 hours 5 days a week guidance and advice between phone sessions. I do not offer email coaching as a stand-alone service where you send me an email with your question and pay for a response. I offer email coaching and support as part of the 2 Weeks, 1 Month and Timeless packages only. The one-off packages – Priority, Standard/Regular and Consultation do not come with email coaching and support.
With email coaching, you can:
- Send me updates on where things are.
- Ask for feedback on the situation with your ex.
- Ask me questions on what to do in a particular situation.
- Send me current text chats for a second set of eyes and objective insight,
- Send me previous communication (the last 2-3 text or email messages). Usually when exes are in communication, I can try (based on my experience with different attachment styles) to access what your ex is communicating post break-up (feelings, wants, fears, concerns etc.,) and help you respond to their current state of mind and feelings effectively.
- Send me drafts of texts or emails responses to review, edit and improve for emotional connection and response effectiveness.
How email coaching works:
1. Start of email coaching:
Email coaching begins after our first phone session of the package and ends with our last phone session.
2. One at a time:
To avoid advice overlap, please wait for a response before you send me another email (unless it’s really urgent). This includes any attachments.
3. Response time:
I try as much as possible to respond to your emails within minutes or a few hours depending on the day’s appointments. But on really busy days, I make sure I respond within 24 – 48 hours (during week days).
Email coaching is not available for weekends and (Canadian) holidays. This is my self-care time to re-charge. So please, respect my boundary and DO NOT SEND EMAILS on weekends (unless really urgent and can’t wait until Monday, then indicate “URGENT in the subject line).
5. Email Length:
No more than a paragraph or two is much appreciated. Shorter emails get a faster responses because I can respond to them between appointments. With longer emails, you will have to wait until after 10 p.m. or before 10 a.m. the next morning or couple of days if the email is really long.
6. Processing the break-up
I can help you process the break-up and questions that still linger. If you have emails or texts that you couldn’t figure out what they meant at the time but looking back think they might have something to do with how your ex is responding or reacting towards you, I’ll look through them and see if there is a connection and advice you on how to move forward or ‘course correct’. Please send one at a time.
7. Fears and anxiety:
I understand that the first few days of us starting to work together most anxious clients will lean a little heavily on me to help soothe and regulate their anxiety, and I try as much as time allows to be the secure base provider that is consistently available to you in a meaningful and authentic way. But I’m also conscious that my priority is to help improve the dynamic between you and your ex and to help get you back together. It’s important that you find your own ways to self-soothe and self-regulate so I can do what I do best; help you get your ex back.
My experience has been that if I can accurately reflect back to you your emotional experience in a way that makes you feel understood, and with the work you are doing on yourself, you will be less anxious and freer to experiment your new behaviours and a securely attached way of relating with others, especially your ex.
- Select your region
- Choose the package that’s best for you
- Make payment
- Fill the form to set up your appointment
- Reply to email to confirm appointment day/time
- I will call you.
If you have any questions about email coaching text 1+416 606 6989 or WhatsApp: +1416 606 6989