Persistence is key to attracting back your ex, but the kind of persistence that pays off is not stubbornly refusing to give up.
1. You have to make the necessary changes that make you attractive to your ex, again.
2. You have to have a good plan of action (you might want to check with people you trust if your plan of action is realistic and/or effective).
3. You must be able to connect with your ex beyond “Hi, what’s up?” or “How’s your day”.
4. You must be consistent in your words and actions, and be seen as committed to making the relationship work.
5. You have to know how much to persist and when to step back and let things unfold naturally.